Updating your board member roster in MemberConnect is essential to ensure that your county board members receive important updates, resources, and information from OACB. Updating your roster is quick and easy. It consists of three steps:
Only superintendents or superintendents' assistants can add, update, or remove board members from their boards' pages in the MemberConnect Directory. Board members can see one another's information, but they cannot edit or remove other board members from the roster.
Adding New Board Members
2) On the Member Directory screen, click on the “Add Board Member” button, which is located under “Directory Functions.”
3) Several fields will appear. Fill in all the information as completely as possible and click “Create Board Member.” The new board member will appear in the directory.
Updating Existing Board Members
2) On the directory screen, scroll down to the board member listing. Find the board member who needs to be updated, and click the “Edit” button in that person’s row.
3) The board member’s information will appear. Make any necessary changes, and click “Update” when you are finished. Your changes will be saved, and you will be returned to the member directory screen.
Removing a Board Member
2) On the directory screen, scroll down to the board member listing. Find the board member who needs to be removed, and click the “Deactivate” button in that person’s row.
3) A prompt will appear warning you that deactivating this person will disable all of their MemberConnect access and services. To confirm that the board member should be removed, click “OK.” The board member will disappear from the directory page.
Send this page to a friend