- OACB Insider is a digest of news articles and clips from television, radio, and magazines/newspapers that discuss recent developments at county boards of DD in Ohio. Established in 2011, the Insider is most frequently distributed on a weekly to an audience that includes board members and staff of county boards of DD, system stakeholders, government officials, reporters, and members of the general public. Any person interested in receiving the OACB Insider can subscribe simply by clicking this link.
- OACB PolicyBrief is a members-only policy and advocacy digest containing proprietary policy analysis, calls to action, and other similar advocacy-related documents written by OACB staff. Established in 2012, PolicyBrief also contains links to key policy documents from state and federal government agencies and selected news articles that discuss the impact of policy decisions on the DD system. It is distributed to an audience of board members, advocacy chairs, superintendents, business managers, SSA directors, and public relations professionals at county boards of DD as well as all OACB Affiliate Members. Members can request a subscription to the OACB PolicyBrief by contacting Erich Hiner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Good Life Reflections is a periodic electronic newsletter compiled by Pete Moore and Willie Jones, facilitators of OACB's Good Life Network, that contains information pertaining to the core teachings of the Good Life philosophy. Distributed on an as-needed basis, Good Life Reflections is intended for those who have already participated in some level of Good Life Network training. To request a subscription to Good Life Reflections, please contact Willie Jones at email@example.com.
- Community Connections is a periodic electronic newsletter compiled by Scott Marks, OACB Community Opportunities Director, as a resource for staff members at county boards and provider agencies across the state whose primary responsibility is finding opportunities for people with developmental disabilities to work, live, and play in their communities. To subscribe to Community Connections, please contact Scott Marks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The OACB Life Map is an informational guide for people with developmental disabilities, family members, policymakers, and other DD system stakeholders to learn how county boards of DD serve people with developmental disabilities in all life stages (birth to advanced age). Created in 2014, this document is now in its third edition (fourth printing), with county boards having distributed more than 30,000 copies across the state. To inquire about ordering hard copies of this document, please email Adam Herman at email@example.com. To view an electronic version of the document in PDF format, click here.