OACB hosting 3-part "Appreciative Inquiry" Training with Dr. Joan Hoxsey March 18, 19, and 28
We invite you to join us for a three-day training session to learn and experience how Appreciative Inquiry (AI) can change the way you live and work. So much of our lives are spent trying to solve problems through the deficit lens - AI helps us to change the lens to a more strength-based vision of the world. This three-day course will help participants understand and value the idea of strength-based work. During the training, participants will:
- Be introduced to the Principles of Appreciative Inquiry
- Experience the difference between traditional processes and strength based processes (such as AI)
- Experience the process as they learn
- Learn how to facilitate the process at their organization
- Have an opportunity to apply the methodology during the training.
For more information about this training, click here. The deadline to register is March 7 - register today!
News and updates from Ohio's
88 County Boards of DD, delivered
straight to your inbox in an
easy-to-read digest format.